Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • PPC 9 at the range
    • Joeygun (Login Joeygun)
      Posted Jan 27, 2007 1:04 PM

I went out yesterday with the PPC 9..it was about 19 degrees and windy...brrr

I shot 3.5 grains, 3.7 grains, and 4.0 grains of WSF with a 147 gr JHP from Zero. The 3.5 and 3.7 loads both had two malfunctions...not enough ummphhh I suppose. I will be looking into a lighter recoil spring because the 3.5's were like shooting a .22. The 4.0 did very well, my best group was on the right side barricade-standing-supported. I had two in the x-ring, three in the 10 ring, and one flyer, and this was all in a group....the flyer was me I am sure and it was cold. I think this will be my starting load, after I shoot up all the Zero's I'll try VV powder and 115 grain bullets, and Meisters, like others have recommended.

Cheers, Joeygun
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement