Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Winning PPC with John Pride
    • OC COP (no login)
      Posted Apr 11, 2007 11:11 PM

Well, you guys had to make me do it. Up in the attic I went in search of the very VHS tape you are asking about. Could not find it this morning but knew it was up there in storage somewhere. I found it tonight. OK, "Winning PPC with Grand Master John Pride" Produced by Lenny Magill in 1988. I had to watch it! Getting ready for the South Carolina Regional. Anyway the tape is almost 20 years old and I saw John at Nationals in 2004. Time changes us all. He is still one tremendous shot even if Hemphill continues to dominate Nationals, now on three different National range sights.

Here is the address listed on the tape. God only knows if it is still good. I did not want to call the number in case it went to some elderly lady's home in San Diego. Mail Order Video, 7888 Ostrow Street #A, San Diego, CA 92111, 800-942-8273, 619-569-4000. Lenny Magill Productions. I have no idea if the business is still operating or not.

I did check Ebay tonight and there were no listings. I think I have seen the tape listed on Gunbroker.com a few years back so you might give that a shot. Good luck in your search. I am not ready to give mine up.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement