Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Regional
    • Mike (no login)
      Posted Apr 23, 2007 6:47 AM

I think you need turning targets for a regional, and we don't. I wish we did. We do use a very nice range up near the Canadian border. So if you are looking for a nice drive, a relaxed shooting environment, and a friendly match come on up.

Vermont has had civil "unions" for a long time. I think it was the 1st state to have them. Vermont is a very liberal state with all kinds of whacky laws.

However, there are ZERO gun laws. Not a single one. Anyone can buy, own, carry concealed, or possess any type of federally legal firearm. Including felons...federal law still applies, but there is no state statute.

It is very difficult to be a cop in this state. They are handcuffed by the courts... very restrictive on consent and search issues.

But overall, it is a very safe, laid-back place to live. Very good for the family life...and its mid-April and MOST of the snow has melted!

Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement