Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Re: OOPS!!
    • PPC Ken (no login)
      Posted Sep 9, 2007 10:44 AM

Not going to Nationals - can only watch from afar,as, you see I am a "civilian" and not allowed to mix with the big boys at the big show. I can shoot/compete at almost all other PPC events nationwide, but not the BIG ONE. Shame is that here in KC we (the Pioneer Gun Club)put on two (2!!) PPC matches a month with about 15-20 participants - none of which are LE. We tried hosting NRA sanctioned matches for a couple of years, but almost no LE showed - so it was just not worth it. That's why you do not see us listed in Shooting Sports or the LEAD calendar. I am still hopeful that before I can no longer hold a gun, I will get a chance to go to Nationals. I have met, and enjoyed the company of, numerous LE at the PPC matches and have never felt less than a welcomed competitor. Oh well. If you ever get to the KC area, let me know. Good luck at Nationals - I am sure the trip out/back will be fun. ken
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement