Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • WTS: S&W M15-4, S&W M14-3 Revolvers (VA)
    • Ross (Login rosshemp)
      Posted Jul 11, 2008 7:33 AM

Hello-

A gentleman I work with has asked me to help him sell some of his S&W revolvers here on the forum. His name is Herb Pickels and has been competing in IPSC and PPC for many years in the Virginia area. He has taken great care of these guns but they have been shot as he is a shooter. Please let me know of any questions you may have and I can hopefully get answers from him in a timely manner. Thank you for looking and hopefully buying!

NOTES: First "I'll take it" posted on THIS BOARD gets the gun. Postal money order is the preferred method of payment. Face-to-face transactions are welcome. I will be on vacation from July 4-9 and will have very little internet access during that period.

S&W 15-4 with a 6" M14 barrel, Bushnell Trophy red dot sight with original rear sight included. Worked over by Jerry Keefer with recessed crown, ball detent, polish and radius trigger, and action job. $450 plus shipping to your FFL.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

S&W M14-3 full PPC set-up, 6" Douglas XX 1-10" barrel, Aristocrat rib, set-up by Jerry Keefer. 4000 rounds of mid-range 148gr wadcutters estimated to have been fired through this one. Will ship with rubber Pachmayr grips shown. $650 plus shipping to you FFL.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement