Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • NPSC - Jackson again!?
    • Doug (no login)
      Posted Jul 20, 2008 12:30 AM

It looks like the NRA has done another good deed. As a result of higher fuel costs they have cut match fees almost in half for Nationals this year. They have also waived ALL match fees for new shooters. I've always been told not to look a gift-horse in the mouth but I have to wonder if this was done because of travel expenses or because participation at Nationals has dwindled since moving to Albuquerque. What do yall think? In the end, if a cut in match fees helps the sport to grow and makes it stronger - it is still a good deed.

I know that the NRA has a contract with Albuquerque at least thru 2010 but I'm hoping for a more central location in the future. I'd like to see it go back to Jackson, but that's just me being selfish. Jackson is only 90 miles from home. Seriously, I think a more central location would increase attendance. I know you've got an opinion, let's hear it.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement