Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • WPFG rules
    • Mario (no login)
      Posted Jan 5, 2009 4:27 PM

I shoot for Montreal p.d. and participated in 2005 in Quebec city.I think the production class was introduced in 2007.You have to choose which class you want to participate because you can not do both.If you choose duty ( read distinguished ),you have access to more matches.But the competition in the duty class is pretty stiff with top shooters participating with guns pushing the enveloppe of the NRA rule for distinguished.

The production class was introduced for officers wanting to use their service sidearm.It is more a participating class the way I see it.

As a first comer,in either class, you will be classified with your score which means you need to be very lucky to win because an already classified shooter can shoot the score of his life and win ,if you do the same you will simply be put in a higher classification.

The best advice I can give you is go and have fun and get a classification so you will be in a better position in New York in 2011.

You can reach the rules thru the California athletic association linking to world games.Also go to the Vancouver 2009 for details about bringing your gun in Canada.

Good luck.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement