Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • World police fire games
    • Mario (no login)
      Posted Jan 10, 2009 10:32 AM

I think I arouse some interests in the games so I will go in a more detailled explanation.First , I have to remind everyone that these games are opened only to active or retired law enforcement officers and firemen.

If you are eligible I suggest you go on the web site of either WPFG Vancouver 2009 or WPFG New York 2011 for more information.You can also go to the California athletic association and link to WPFG .Top shooters from around the world participate.For the last couple of years , the U.S. border patrol team has dominated the PPC event ( well done guys ! ).

For people who can not participate , it still gives you the chance to see the best in action.

Hope to see you in Vancouver !

Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement