Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • PPC Revolver Action question
    • Unregistered Member (Login jenrick)
      Posted Jan 29, 2009 11:59 PM

I was out browsing the pawn shops today when I noticed a lovely M10 that had been converted to a PPC gun at some point in it's life. The DA was great, and the SA was probably measured in ounces in the single digits. It had a serious case of push-off, light to moderate pressure to the hammer with my thumb was all it took to get the hammer to fall.

Is this normal for PPC actions?

I know that basically so long as I only shot the sucker DA it's not really a concern. However if it's the result of sloppy work on the action that makes it unsafe I'll keep looking. If most tuned PPC guns have this same issue (as they are meant to be fired DA), then I'll probably just have the SA notch removed and call it a day.

Thanks,

-Jenrick
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement