Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • PPC MATCH
    • JP (no login)
      Posted Mar 3, 2009 8:25 PM

If you are looking for a great PPC match to shoot this su
      mmer, go to the Idaho Regional,and State Championships.I believe civilians can compete too? The match is usually on the first Friday and Saturday of June,in Boise Idaho.Watch your NRA magazines for contact info.I have shot this match for the last 26 years and can tell you it is special.Not because the range is great or the drive from Calif.is all that exciting but because of the people who run and compete in the match.Clint Goss and the Idaho shooters are a Hoot!and good shooters too! Steve controls the match from the tower and has every year I have been there.He doesn't even shoot PPC but comes out every year to call the match.He calls an outstanding Match and is a great guy.Laurel Williams and her husband Harry ran the match for many years.Unfornunately Harry passed away a couple years ago,but Laurel has kept the matches going in Harry's memory and Dick Linderer's too.Dick (Boise PD)and his wife Arlene ran the match assisted by Harry and Laurel until Dick,s passing a few years prior to Harry. Great match,great fun, and (OH YEA)free Beer and chips after shooting during awards presentations and shooting stories.JP
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement