Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Re: WHO SHOT THE SCORES?
    • JB Custom Leather (no login)
      Posted Mar 9, 2009 8:52 PM

I had intended to do so the first year, but couldnt get away for it. Then after I found out the cost and conditions from some of the guys in our area decided that was it not for me. I didnt have all the guns needed to compete, and was told to figure a min. of $1500-$2000 with travel, food, gas, entry fees, you name it, plus I heard the awards were a joke, said that was it for me. I am not the only one, everyone from this area gave it up too.
      Miss seeing the people and comradery. So far still making some regionals. With the economy getting worse and cost of ammo and components dont think it will happen. Hate to say it, but looks like PPC on the down hill.
      More power if you can do it. My attitude was miss the Nationals NO WAY. Things change.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement