Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Do You Mean Wichita Grand Master Rib?
    • Larry Malin (no login)
      Posted May 23, 2009 3:43 PM

Do you mean the "Grand Master" rib that Wichita makes? This is the rib that I believe Ron Power designed way back when. It has the four position rear sight with the wheel that you turn to select the sight setting as well as a FRONT adjustable for elevation sight. They were popular for silhouette shooting because of the four sight settings. Wichita still makes these but assemble them as ordered so there is some delay in getting one. They are fairly pricy compared to the Aristocrat and are available in Stainless Steel only, not blued. You can throw a gun coat or cera coat finish on them to match blued guns. I have an extra new unused one but would have to get $250.00 for it which is what I have in it including shipping. I have a feeling these may become unavailable some day. Us "old timers" know that Ron Power was the grand daddy of revolver smiths and his tools and parts are legendary for revolver smithing. I believe that his son Randall is carrying on the business under Grand Masters LLC. The web site address is: www.powercustom.com Ron is not currently doing any revolver smithing to my knowledge. Wichita Arms web site is: www.wichitaarms.com
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement