Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Re: questions
    • PPC Ken (no login)
      Posted Jun 10, 2009 2:07 PM

Will try to answer some of your questions. As far as I know Moon-clips are legal. The CR holster is definitely legal for the open classes (as long as the trigger is COMPLETELY covered by the holster) not sure if ok for the duty/undercover guns. Probably ok for Distinguish pistol/revolver. Good luck on finding matches for your civilian buddies. I am a civilian - in the Kansas City area we have two matches a month open to civilians. I know Nebraska and St. Louis have PPC matches but they are closed to civilians - yet the organizers complain about lack of participation - go figure. The Rocky Mountain Nationals (sorta like a mini-NPSC) are being held at the Whittington Center (Raton, NM) in Mid-July. Wonderful atmosphere, wonderful folks, and civilians are allowed. Whittington is probably closer to southern Utah for you than for me from KC. Good luck. ken
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement