Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Re: PPC in Las Vegas
    • PPC ken (no login)
      Posted Dec 1, 2009 2:38 PM

For Steve and Larry - Gina Hernandez (our new PPC National Ladies Champ gina.hernandez@dhs.gov) a nice lady and very good shooter has been holding matches at the Whittington Center the last couple of years. Also, the Rocky Mountain Nationals are held there every summer in July - 4 days of shooting and about as much fun and shooting as I can stand. Robert Butler has been the contact for the RMN's but he has retired and I have lost his personal email. If anybody out there has it, please post. Over the past several years, several of ya'all from Colorado have posted looking for places to shoot PPC - get together and hold your own matches - they do not have to be sanctioned. We do that here in KC and get 20-25 shooters a month - with about 1/3 being women!

Larry - as far as NRA letting us civilians in, I cannot hold my breath that long. Have tried to talk with LEAD and that appears to be a dead end. Does not appear that NRA is trying to grow PPC as the numbers keep declining. Many PPC events other than "the big show" will allow civilians to shoot. Our matches only have 2 or 3 LE - the rest are civilians. We keep trying. Good luck to you both.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement