Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Re: hello
    • Unregistered Member (no login)
      Posted Dec 2, 2009 5:33 PM

Hi Ken thanks for the reply, nice to know someone is out there, yes the isle of man is famous for its deadly bike race known as the TT races, I just happen to live right on the course great view as they go past my front door at 180mph + , In these last few years that Ive been shooting PPC events I never really realised that it was a mainly police dominated kind of thing in the US, here in Europe it seems mostly a civilian event, in fact on our range at home , the shoe is on the other foot in that we allow the local police force to use our range at our discretion.
      To my knowledge they dont shoot any PPC type events, we have even invited them to join in on our IPSC matches but they never take us up on the offer which is real shame.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement