Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Re: PPC in Las Vegas
    • Espen (Login EspenH)
      Posted Dec 11, 2009 12:27 PM

Just a tiny question about civilians an PPC.
      Here in Europe PPC is expanding, not slowly dying. The reason I guess, is that we don't ask people about their occupation before they enter the line.
      Would it be possible, or at least giving it a thought, to put together your own federation and join WA1500, with the rest of us?
      Giving access to more shooters shouldn't hurt the sport, and with more activity NRA might see the light.
      Our rules are a tiny bit different, but it's still fun.
      Keep in mind that i have no idea if there is some kind of ownership to PPC by NRA.
      Anyway, every European i know, regardless of occupation, has always been welcome too participate in your local matches. Likewise you're all welcome over here.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement