Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Building a PPC auto
    • Larry 45 (no login)
      Posted Jan 26, 2010 11:29 AM

I just met Bob Marvel, nice man. But all my PPC autos have come from Springfield Armory. Debbie Esle and Dave Williams are great folks to work with and know the PPC game, rules and all. With the new rule change allowing 6" guns to shoot Dist. Auto maybe a rule review is in order an you can shoot two matches with one gun, like used to. I shot a 5" in the 1500 and the same gun Distinguished. I felt I was giving up too many points without the extra inch of sight radius (just my rational for a new gun)so I ordered a 6" gun at the SHOT show.
      If you get south, check out the Las Vegas Metro PPC matches. Good group of folks too.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement