Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Re: 1911 or
    • dp251 (Login dp251)
      Posted Feb 3, 2010 1:35 AM

Hey Boise sounds great. Maybe all four of us could make it down there. I hadnt heard anything about it, but maybe my Sheriff knows. I know of a match that they shot in pocatello last fall, got rained on all three days. I imagine we will be at that one also. Let me know where to look up that Boise match at.
      So the guy that has the post 1911 buildups is another one of the deputies here at fremont co that is building my gun. I bought his slide in the first picture and sticking it on a caspian s.s. frame. Hes got all the parts pretty much now and Ill have to post pics when its done. Thanks for everyones comments.
      Ive got a friend at farmington n.m. pd that just started down there. Ive told him about the nationals so maybe he'll show up with a team. Nothing but fun in 2009.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement