Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Re: neck hold at 25?
    • dp251 (Login dp251)
      Posted Feb 10, 2010 3:06 AM

thanks so far. I am 30yrs old and have pretty good eye sight. I have been wondering though on that neck hold because when you get to shooting at 25, its to hard and time consuming to put your sights dead center and shoot. I mean, your kinda guessing and hoping your aiming at the x when shooting center of mass. I had never thought of a neck hold at 25 and will definately give it a try this spring. I would guess the front sight post on the aristocrat rib is a set thickness which would center up well with the neck, but if it dont, which thickness do you use to match up with the neck. I know when i used my stock match kimber last year at npsc I wasnt happy with my skinny front sight post and wide notch on my rear sight. I definately want to get that changed this year for duty match. My sheriffs revolver that i borrowed was perfect on front sight thickness, I suppose i could just measure that if I dont get replys, but yeah, curious to hear other view points on 25 yrd aiming.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement