Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Re: NEK HOLD (southern spelling)
    • doug (no login)
      Posted Feb 17, 2010 10:37 PM

when shooting bullseye, i picked up points quickly when an old timer told me about a six oclock hold. if i cover the thin part of the neck at 25 and 50, the sight picture more resembles that round bullseye sitting on top of my front sight. it seems to help me greatly. i also like the neckhold at 25 because it prevents me from watching the x-ring. it gives me the opportunity do what keith ferguson said, "shoot two, check'em, then finish up." one other bonus is that the equal amount of light on either side of the front post is easier to see because it is tan instead on black. too much black all runs together for me. when you list the pros and cons, the con side is pretty small huh?!
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement