Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Old timer needs help
    • JB Custom Leather (no login)
      Posted Feb 18, 2010 7:36 PM

Yes, I shot all those matches. When Dennis Cerruti was head of Security at the 4 Queens that was the match to go to. Good times and good people. When he passed at an early age that was the end of those matches. If you have been back to the hotel and go into the lobby there is no sign there ever was these large PPC matches and security does not have any idea what you are talking about.
      In answer to your question, your 1911 and 745 would be no problem in open match catagory. I believe the 745 with change of sights would be fine in Distinguished catagory too, not knowing what the oal of the sight radius is. Check with Marc Lipps at the N.R.A and I am sure he would be glad to assist you in any questions you might have.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement