Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Re: Distinguished Revolver??
    • Unregistered Member (Login CALREB)
      Posted Apr 28, 2010 10:30 PM

The way these rules have been reprinted ,who knows,but I will bet you from past experience, you are not going to get a D/A only revolver by the officials ,at least without a lot of bickering or shooting under protest, all of which will not help your shooting.Generally open class revolvers still have the ability to be cocked its the trigger-stop that keeps you from cocking them.A dist revolver would have the single action notch removed from the hammer,which I bet the officials would deem a no go. WHY, who knows there is no advantage or dissadvantage ,most shoot D/A all the way through so who cares.Yet another new rules mystery. I still want to know WHY 5.7X28 ,other than FN cant sell them to any LE,and give big to the NRA. so change the rules as to caliber for ONE manufacture.Dont they make 9/40/45 pistols,that are supposedly great pistols.I hope someone shows up with a 17hmr and really confuses them.WHY not. My 2cents, Bob
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement