Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Re: Questions on a Bill Davis PPC Revolver in .44 mag
    • JP (no login)
      Posted Jun 10, 2010 12:00 AM

Guns were built in 44 mag.41 mag.but I don't think anyone shot them in a ppc match they just liked the look of the gun.I believe we built a couple in 45 long colt and ACP too. There was a big push for a short time where we built PPC revolvers in 32cal.speed loaders were a problem as was ammo and they just never performed as well as a 38. Built them on Colt and S&W frames just never worked out,so if you ever see one of these you'll know the story. A lot of the special calibers went to England in the late 80's as did many 38 PPC guns and a couple 32 specials too. We had two Dealers in England in the late 80's selling Davis PPC and distinguished guns.You otta go into Heathrow (spelling?)Airport with PPC guns several hundred rounds of ammo and no gun permits to get in or out of England. Marc Cobb and I thought we would still be there on that one. JP
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement