Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Re: Duty gun - need help
    • Bob (no login)
      Posted Jul 2, 2010 8:40 PM

Ken if you are talking about semi auto pistol you can change sights to any fixed or adjustable (DUTY) whatever that means),sights on any semi auto pistol and be within the rules as they are now. If you are talking about revolvers that may be a different issue,but who know they might even allow you to put custom adjustables on a fixed sight model,nowday who knows. I agree about the dist semi auto ,I think they believe they fixed a problem that didnt exist,and made all of our distinguished guns worth zip,no one wants a 5" now,and by the way you CAN NOT, shoot the stock auto match with a gun with aristocrats sights on it, I guess there is a big difference between aristocrats and a gun with Bomar sights on it,what a bunch of,, oh well.I cant wait to be shooting next to someone shooting an FN 5.7 gun, I love FN 's recent advertising that there gun is now approved for NRA competition as that is a selling point,They make 9mm 40,45's why did the NRA have to change 40 + years of rules in regards to caliber and allow that ammo,musta been alot of sponsorship $$$$ involved ,they can probably give away more of those neat trophys this year. Anyway only game in town for most of us old guys so good luck.This year should be real interesting at the ref's table,!!!!!!!
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement