Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Re: WANT INFO ON A BILL DAVIS PISTOL
    • JP (no login)
      Posted Nov 1, 2010 1:31 AM

We built those ppc guns in 1989 (I believe) for the Four Queens Regional PPC match as awards.The gun design was by the late Kerry Freeman an outstanding gunsmith . logo,art work,etc. were the brainchild of Bill Davis and several employees and I remember working late into the night to finish the gold fill and final finish work before driving them to the Four Queens Hotel the next morning.They were likely the finest firearm awards ever given in all classes at any match.I believe we made a total of 15 guns, few have ever left the hands of the winners. Like KAC I have one too, you having one is your good fortune. They are complete ppc guns nothing was left out of the production of the guns,they shoot as well as any ppc gun ever built. I personally test fired each of them and they are excellent guns. Dennis Cerruti was the Security director for the 4 Queens hotel and he and Bill Davis were very good friends. Dennis was the driving force behind the match and made sure his match was excellent, it was! Dennis made sure everyone enjoyed themselves,including a Golf tournament,Slot tournament,fashion show,busses running to and from the Hotel every half hour,and a huge awards banquet.Sadly Dennis passed away jan.1991 and unfortunately with Dennis the 4 Queens Regional died too! Dennis and Bill worked to make that match the best and I am proud to have been part of it. JP
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement