Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • THANKS
    • RON (Login RON41)
      Posted Nov 1, 2010 7:01 PM

My gun does not have the gold lettering. Did they use the same gun each year or did they use different varieties of the same gun? Mine also has a different barrell. The front of it looks more like a Browning hi-power. All of the engraving is the same as the gun in previous e-mail. I bought the gun from a dealer in Michigan and it was suppose to have belonged to the person who won it. I'm trying to get as much info on it as possible. I would like to put the gold inlay on it,but am not sure if I should. Also, the grips on this gun cover up part of the Four Queens logo. Was this the way the gun came, or did the owner change them to his preference? They look like other Bill Davis grips, but not like the ones on the gun shown above. I will receive my gun on Thursday and then i can post a picture of it. Thanks for all your help.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement