Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • more of the same
    • Tom (no login)
      Posted Jan 30, 2011 7:22 PM

My thinking on this is what does "catalog item" mean. Mass produced,over 1000 made,kept in stock,produced in the same manner,no customization.I know when you ordered your PPC 9 it was either in stock or not,if not you just had to wait,till the next run was produced,you got it the way it was,the same as everyone elses PPC 9.Maybe you could get an ambi safety if you were left handed ? If other guns are going to be allowed, they should be held to the same standard. No, what checkering do you want ,trigger,mainspring housing,etc. Has Springfield made over 1000 bull barrel 9mm 1911s,I wonder, are they ever IN stock waiting to be sold( I dont think so) or all individually ordered.Should be one model that has NO customization to be a catalog item.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement