Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Re: OMG
    • Bob (no login)
      Posted Feb 3, 2011 2:07 AM

Well thats the shell game that has been played every year since the bait and switch the first year at Albuquerque. You remember no pre-match booklet telling the events or prizes listed for events like the past 15-20 years or longer. Then only after you paid your entry fee you were advised of the new MATRIX where you could only win 1 firearm in each aggregrate and you have no idea who wins what for what event,I remember the guy telling me hey a gun is a gun .Now, no one has any idea what they won for or where they placed in which event to win a gun. The dealer in Albuquerque told me several months after the 2009 NPSC he still had guns in his shop that werent listed to anyone,and guns with peoples names on them that never contacted him yet.Thats a great system. The old way was much easier but required more preparation on the NRA L/E peoples part.With this added tax system I could see alot of people questioning attendance. I mean you could win a certain gun that you cant give away for 250.00 and end up paying more in taxes because the jacked up retail price is 699.00.Thats not good I bknow certain guns I would turn down due to that fact. Anyway.....
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement