Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Re: OMG
    • Bob (no login)
      Posted Feb 4, 2011 1:40 AM

You know thats funny the last 2 firearms I won there were off list,luckily one was a certificate,which was good for one year,within that time, barely, the firearm made it onto the approved list and I was able to get it here,even with an LE exemption the manufacturer would not ship it till it was approved. The other I picked up the gun and sold it while in line to a guy from colorado,bet you cant do that now with the tax issues.But at least you could have had the option of selling them before they went to the ffl dealer there. I plan on contacting Lipp to see if the R-S aristocrat is still approved. On their PPC rules they list it as prohibited(dont know if this was left from last year or not)but I know Jim at aristocrat did a special run of these only because he had so many request after last years NPSC,Heck, 3 people called while I was there,so Im going to call and see how many he has sold and the see if I can talk the NRA folks into it so we can at least use the 5" guns for something. I dont see the big stink now that they have changed all the other rules.It is just an open adjustable sight like a Bomar,the term SERVICE type sight leaves alot of interpretation ,especially if you are allowing fiber optic sights,more of a visual aid especially in the close fast phases.We will see.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement