Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Bill Davis Custom 10-5 with Custom Machined Barrel Weight
    • new2ppc (Login new2ppc)
      Posted Aug 27, 2011 9:07 PM

I've decided to sell my Bill Davis Custom S&W 10-5. It shoots superbly, but I have another PPC revolver I use as my main open class gun and I don't need this one. I'm selling it to put towards a custom 1911 build.

I had a coworker, who is an excellent machinist, make a barrel weight for me. It is radiused and contoured to fit the underlug and barrel perfectly. The holes in the weight were placed exactly the same as the ones in the underlug, so all that was needed was to get longer screws to attach the weight and underlug to the barrel in one unit. Barrel weight is 1.5" in diameter and 3" long.

Has smooth trigger and correct timing. Full Aristocrat rib with quicky adjustable front sight as well as adjustable rear sight.

Bluing is a little worn as you can see, but the function of the revolver is excellent. 7 yard line postition is dead on. 50 yard line position is dead on for a tight neck hold.

$600 shipped to your FFL.

Feel free to email questions to: lvalenta at hotmail dot com

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement