Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • S&W PPC Revolvers for sale
    • Jerry Keefer (Login JerryKeefer)
      Posted Dec 2, 2011 10:35 AM

Hello all;
      It's been while since I have been here.
      One reason I am posting, is a customer of mine came to the shop last week with two S&W PPC revolvers that he would like to sale.
      One is an average quality standard configuration S&W K-frame. I do not know who built this revolver, but he used it to make master class..
      It is a $500. gun if any one is interested. It would make an excellent starter or back up gun.
      The second revolver is collector quality, in that it was built by Fred Schmidt, of short cylinder fame. The owner has never fired this revolver, although it has been fired by the previous owner, but very very little.
      What makes this revolver unique, is that it is stamped Pat. Pending serial# 007 Fred Patented the short cylinder process and manufactured over 200 of these revolvers. This is one that he built prior to receiving his patent.
      The owner would like $1200. for this piece.
      I have pictures of both if anyone is interested..
      My contact info.
      Jerry Keefer
      Engineered Revolvers & Automatics
      2330 Goodluck Road
      Maidens, Va. 23102
      Keefer45@msn.com
      804-357-1344
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement