Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Davis Gun - Value?
    • Jim (Login rvjimzhr)
      Posted Dec 13, 2013 10:33 PM

In the early 70s I had Bill Davis build me a PPC pistol. I believe it was around '70-'72. The gun is a Model 15-3 .38 special, brushed nickel finish, Bomar sight rib, bull barrel w/target hammer, trigger and grips. DAVIS is stamped on the left side of the Bomar rib as well as on the frame under the serial # and above the "Mod. 15-3".

I shot PPC for several years and then put the gun in a drawer where it has been ever since. In the last 10 years I've drug it out to several gun stores none of which were interested nor could they give me an idea of its value.

Can anyone on this site tell me what the piece is worth and whether there is a market for it.

Thanks!

Jim Howe
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement