Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Newbee
    • paul (Login hayesgunner)
      Posted Jan 26, 2014 6:22 PM

Hello my name is Paul and I found your forum surfing the web for PPC info. Lots of good info here. Is there anyone here in the central Florida Orlando area? I'm not an LEO just a working joe looking to learn all I can about PPC. I recently bought a Smith model 64 that was built by Joe Hayes of Hayes Pistolsmithing in Lewisburg West Virginia. I've always wanted a PPC revolver and this one was for sale in a local gun shop and I snapped it up. I have contacted Mr. Hayes since the purchase and he told me all about my revolver including handloads, factory loads, components used in the build and so on. He was a wealth of information. I will get some pictures up soon in hopes some here may have more info. I'm looking forward to getting to know my new handgun and testing the limit of my capabilities if not at a PPC event then at the tops of some oak trees at squirrels.
      Best Regards,
      Paul
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement