Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Re: Just getting started (hope it's not too late)
    • Tony Kent (Login tonyk60)
      Posted Feb 8, 2014 11:32 PM

Hey Johnny, I have used both Safariland and Seidler Jetloaders, and in my opinion I have found the Seildler to be far superior. I have used and still have a couple of Safariland Comp II's but find that they hang up sometimes, especially when they are used a lot, as I said, my opinion only. I do know people who are as passionate. I have bought most of mine through Brownells when our dollar was good, I will just wait a little while longer for it to get back up there.

http://www.brownells.com/shooting-accessories/speedloaders-accessories/cylinder-speedloaders/revolver-jetloader-prod303.aspx

as for the speed loader pouches, I use a Safariland and I am quite happy with them, there may be more on the market over in the US. It's just a matter of asking enough people.

Holsters are ones own preference, talk to people and see what they use, pretty much personal preference. I bought a double alpha for my model 14. I have used a lot of holsters over the years and this was my first venture into a "ghost" type holster, glad I did it is probably the best holster I have ever bought. I was a bit wary of it holding the gun in, but boy is it quick and no worries about security. I bought mine from Double alpha, but I see there is a link for US. Mine, with both inner and outer belts cost me less from Double alpha than it would have here in AUS.

www.shootersconnectionstore.com/Double-Alpha-Race-Master-Holster-Right-Hand-P1645.aspx

good luck
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement