Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Re: Davis Gun --PS
    • Joe (Login sgtsluggo2)
      Posted Feb 14, 2014 2:28 PM

if you will contact me at sgtsluggo2@aol.com ,I have a stainless Bill Davis Grade 4 in very good condition for sale.Shooting this gun, I won three Alabama State Championships and 5 two man team state championship matches.I tied the national record in match one (240 24 x) with it and shot several 1480's scores with it including three 596 match fives.I can't see well enough to compete at the level i once did so i am getting rid of some equipment.I will sell it for $750.00 plus shipping to a dealer of your choice.I can send you pictures of it and it will still hold the x ring at 50 yards with factory federal match 148 gr wadcutters.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement