Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • 1500 semi auto hepful info hopefully
    • x-cop (Login x-cop)
      Posted May 6, 2014 7:24 PM

If you get the Targetmaster, some things you want to look for:
      Front sight is narrower than the one used on the PPC-9 guns. .100 wide as opposed to .125 If you like a lot of light on both sides then good to go. Also watch out for the adjustment screws might be in metrics and not standard threads and pitch,(these are Aristocrats and supposed to be 1/16th allen set serews) so you will need a metric allen wrench. No real problem. Height may not be high enough for all neck shooting distances(25 yd and 50 yds)Dawson precision has been installing these for STI and their dovetail cut not same as the one Aristocrat uses on their sights "if" you want to make a change. I think these designed for the IDPA or IPSC shooters more than the PPC game, but I think will still be good for PPC with right load.
      Metal form mags seem to work well. The Springfield style is the preferred one.
      These guns to best of my knowlege has a 1:16 twist bbl and may not be real accurate with 115 grain bullets @ 50 yds. 124's and 147's prob way to go.
      If you could get a 1:32 twist bbl would be the way to go my opinion.With light loads like shooting a BB gun.
      Overall, well made and nice gun for the money.Just my opinion.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement