Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • New PPC shooter looking for gun and equiptment
    • jb (Login x-cop)
      Posted Aug 20, 2014 3:54 PM

First off Thanks Toney for the nice endorsement. I appreciate it and am glad my product is holding up for you. I try to build um so they are around after we are gone and your kids can use um. if anyone needs a good od or cc carry rig, i can help too. I try to take of LE guys.
      In fact have a comp set up for the 1911/similar autos that I made for a guy that quit shooting competition to sell. Like new, holster and "quad"(4) mag pouch set up, for $100 obo.Holster is break front,saddle tan. take just about "any" 5" bbl semi-auto.
      Sounds like Joe is the way to go. Pretty sure this guy is looking for something pre owned right now, as he is just starting out.Most of the gun builders have moved away or quit. the revolvers, like Bob Jones, Ron Powers. Alan Tonaka in California still builds from what I hear a fine gun. Jim Clark Jr., cant comment one way or other.Dont know if Straham is still building or not,and I understand Bill Davis is back building some.Course Bill is basically the originator of the PPC revolver. Jarvis might be building some.Fellow in Mexico Missouri I am familiar with builds a good gun but concentrates on the 1911(Perkins Guns Spec.), Jason is his first name. Had a guy here locally in the St. Louis area, that was quite good , but he went the way of the others with PPC on the downslide.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement