Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Didtinguished revolver-opinion
    • jb (Login x-cop)
      Posted Aug 20, 2014 4:07 PM

My understanding that gun sold for $1250.00!! They are like chickens with lips right now. Nothing wrong with a Model 14 and right load put thru it. As we all know "most"will outshoot the shooter. 586 ot 686 are good. 586 got me my points. I know, different loaders and you have to be careful. Understandable, more "stuff to buy". What ever you get, have a gunsmith check it out or least shoot it(off a ransom if possible) first. If seller wont let you do it, pass on it.All kinds of reasons to sell something, but if that reason is a poor shooting gun naturally you dont want it. Some can be tweaked back to performing and some cant. Buyer beware.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement