Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Re: Nationals opiniion
    • robert (Login rminut)
      Posted Oct 8, 2014 8:19 PM

well, I can tell you one thing the NRA could do to increase participation and that's allow civilians. There will be nobody shooting this course in short order, and the sad thing is many people currently shooting it will be alright with that. I've been snubbed a couple of times due to being non L.E.O. but would just like to participate because I like the course of fire compared to all the run and gun pistol events these days, I have no interest in that stuff.
      I know some events currently allow civilians but the NRA needs to officially state in the rules that civilians are allowed because many events only allow L.E.O. and their participation is dwindling fast.

What good is it if there is nobody to compete with?

Thanks for letting me rant.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement