Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Re: DENNIS WILLING
    • Robert (Login rminut)
      Posted Oct 10, 2014 1:36 PM

JP, thanks for your reply, i've seen your name in many forums over the years. I can see how civilians would not be allowed at the Police National's and I agree with that. I emailed Dennis and he forwarded it to Glen at the Police side. I guess my point is that the rulebook, in my reading, doesn't state specifically that civilians can shoot at Regional events and below.
      I think because of this specific non-wording that match directors dismiss any requests to attend even though Glen replied to me that there is a civilian division in PPC. I don't know how the Canadian or European rule book is worded but the sport is very popular there compared to the US and I think we can improve that here with a rulebook wording change. I had sent a couple of requests to match directors and they quickly replied "NO" because I was not LEO. Why is there a civilian division if we are not allowed to compete at Regional events?
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement