Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Anyone got one
    • Dave (Login Dave1500)
      Posted Nov 5, 2014 2:35 PM

Hi all you lucky geezers in the USA. You can still shoot revolvers with less than 12 inch and without a coat hanger sticking out from the butt and with a S&W. We have to use Taurus 66 cos I live in the UK.

Anyway, reading old messages, a chap whose initials are JP, and who use to work for Bill Davis mentioned Apex Barrels. Are they still available. Has anyone got one. What was the twist rate that allowed me to shoot sub inch groups at 50 metres. Were they 1 in 10 twist with 10 grooves or what. Anyone got one. Anyone got some the Davis grips or where can I get those. I hope to get more than the few who are still in to 1500 comps here. Better still, has anyone got a Bill Davis for sale? I have a USA agent that can ship to the UK

Any info will be of interest
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement