Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Anyone got one
    • JB (Login x-cop)
      Posted Jan 25, 2015 1:25 PM

Dave,
      To the best of my knowledge Apex no longer made. As far as availability might be some out there. Bill is making the grips again, but I don't think for the Taurus frame. I have "one" set of Trausch Grips(no longer made since owner of company died)that became real popular that will fit a full size Taurus. These are a hard rubber composition that can be shaped if need be to your hand. Most popular one for the Beretta 92(ultra thin), wish I had a room full of these. Everyone wanting one now that cant get them. Never fails.
      The bbls usually were 1:14 twist rate with some possibly 1:12 and 1:10. Douglas and Shilen the way to go in my opinion. 1:14 optimal for wad cutters again my opinion. As you know everyone has one like a certain part of the anatomy. Any corrections appreciated.
      Bill's website posted on this site, you might try to contact him via e-mail.
      BILL DAVIS
      7999 WILDRIDGE DRIVE
      FAIR OAKS , CALIF 95628
      916-997-7675
      AJShogun.com
      I have several bull bbls. taken off PPC guns that were converted back to their original status. If it helps you can have one for $25.00 and shipping. Would need to set back and rethread to fit Taurus, not sure if that would even work . Almost sacrilegious(lol) Your best bet is a bbl. blank though. I am not sure how to ship abroad though. Since it is not a firearm shouldn't be a hassle, but every time I assume I get into trouble.
      My e-mail is jbcustom-leather@att.net. with any questions if I can help.
      Hope this helps a little
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement