Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Targetmaster 9mm
    • JB (Login x-cop)
      Posted Jan 25, 2015 5:08 PM

I would have definitely agreed with this posters thoughts on the Targetmaster up until one week ago. I was having the problems he described. I contacted STI customer service and they handled my complaints great. I had to send it back twice, but now it will hold X-ring at 50 yards with several different loads Atlanta Arms being one of them. They did replace the slide and bbl to get it to perform, with no charge whatsoever to me. They stood behind their lifetime warranty and did whatever it took to make the gun right. Cant complain about this kind of service. I don't know what their problems are, but I keep hearing the bbls they use, who knows? The customer service person Randy Tomlinson was great to work with.
      I know, you only want to pay for a competition gun one time without going thru the time and effort to get it right, but give credit where credit is due.
      This Is my two cents.
      Be safe.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement