Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Re: Used Targetmaster
    • Ben (Login bb535)
      Posted Feb 28, 2015 3:27 PM

Marc,

It is a used 45. Was debating on 9 mm since I don't have a 9 mm 1911, however, its cheaper for me to shoot 45 since I'm used to it, plus bigger holes! Shot 20 of my bullseye reloads and it shot like a dream felt like a heavy 22 Magnum. Started started out at 21 feet and annihilated the lower left corner of the X ring. Send the target out to 25 yards and grouped it fairly well unsupported.I was a little rushed for time but I have a lot of practice yet to do. Shot some hardball out of it as well and it was very pleasant. Trigger is kind of sloppy but I will take care of that. And I will have to figure out the sighting system a little better over time.

Bb
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement