Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • WFPG
    • JB (Login x-cop)
      Posted Mar 2, 2015 4:51 PM

Hello Marc,
      My 2 cents(n todays economy dime's worth), the sponsors are definitely missing the boat considering all the reserve officers out there now(have to be POST)that depts. use until they get on full time and don't have to pay benefits or salary. As we all know we are seeing PPC dying and if not resuscitated will pass away. I started in Bloomington Ind. and still try to promote and participate(as feeble as I am)as much as possible. The sponsors should take a real hard look at their decision and work to change the requirements, and the N.R.A.(which I have been a member of since 1959)should push and promote this training as much as possible and as strongly as they do other agendas. Again just my opinion and my view of things. Negative views arise from negative actions(trying to be positive).
      Stay safe.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement