Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Re: RE: WPFG & Reserve Officers
    • Unregistered Member (Login JPE0392)
      Posted Mar 15, 2015 12:35 AM

Hi Marc I've been out of town sorry for the late response. I think the point was missed concerning Reserve officer participation in world games. I have never heard of any NRA sanctioned or Regional match in the past 38 years excluding reserve officers from competing. Most sponsors recognize that LE Reserve Officers are sworn just as full time officers and put their lives on the line and are subject to the same dangers and legal challenges as a full time officer.When the World Game officials approached NRA LE Competitions for Regional approval I would have hoped that NRA would have supported Reserve officers by telling them that would happen only if they included Reserve Officers eligible to shoot PPC with a classification lets say prior to JAN.1 2015 Marc my concern in this matter is not personal as I have no intention of shooting these games as they have never recognized Reserves as worthy of there respect, but I would hope any other Reserves that wished to compete would have the opportunity to do so. Respectfully JP EASON SEE YOU AT NATIONALS!
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement