Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Nationals
    • JPE (Login JPE0392)
      Posted Jun 17, 2015 11:59 PM

Bob Barnes your comments are spot on much more to come on this, get involved post here and write or email NRA often and encourage others to do the same. Interesting how this info has leaked out rather than being available on the NPSC info site. With only a few weeks till Nationals when would we have found out about these changes if it weren't for (WATERGATE)THE FOX HAS ENTERED THE HENHOUSE. For me these Championships have been a huge source of Honor and accomplishment and I just checked and a revolver still fits my hands just as well as my semi autos do. I enjoy shooting both equally and don't appreciate anyone telling me shooting a revolver is irrelevant as a part of these championships.This has become a Corporation who's employees no longer matter and management has no investment in the considerable capital outlay dedication mental and physical involved in competing at this level.How about we tell the three gun shooters or the Camp Perry shooters that they need to choose only one gun in their Championships because someone has decided they know what you really want and what's best for you! Sadly this seems to be another slight on PPC and Law Enforcement. Jerry Eason
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement