Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • CHANGES
    • JPE (Login JPE0392)
      Posted Jun 18, 2015 7:57 PM

Dear Mr. Hoyer and Mr.Lipp Thank you for your responses on this forum. Your explanation as to the location for NPSC is one that is very understandable. I was unable to attend the 2014 NPSC due to health issues so I wasn't at the competitors meeting.I have to wonder what the mindset is of competitors who complain about the length of time it takes to shoot all the events at NPSC. My first NPSC was 1978 in Jackson Mississippi as I recall it was over a four day period, I have competed in nearly every NPSC since then and each one was fired over a four day period. It seems very easy to cut down the days off work or the expense of the event by not shooting the Tactical or Regional matches prior to the National event. The Tactical event although a great training opportunity and a lot of fun to shoot should not be a part of these Championships.I'm curious as to the number of NPSC competitors that also shoot the Tactical event. Perhaps I'm misinformed but are these shooters LE or are any of them factory sponsored non LE shooters? I'm unfamiliar with Tactical rules. I'm pretty sure that shortening Nationals by a day or eliminating Revolvers will not increase participation . If you are interested in the decrease in participation, pole the shooters past and present like AL Culbertson and Clay Tippet and you may have you answer. Jerry Eason
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement