Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Re: ENDANGERED REVOLVERS
    • Tony Miller (Login tm1955)
      Posted Jun 25, 2015 10:29 AM

Jerry, last year the registration for the Nationals came out and the team matches were an unfired match. There was not going to be any shooting on Thursday. Then when I picked up my registration packet the team matches were now a fired match, and on Thursday. So Mr. Hoyer's statement that contracts have been signed and it is too late to change anything is B.S!!!! They, the NRA, can and does change things at their convenience. I agree with you 100 %. If everyone doesn't get on the ball and start writing and making a big stink out of this, the NRA will win. The latest American Hunter just arrived and inside towards the back is a list of all the Board of Directors if anyone needs to look up who they are. Send a letter addressed to each and every one of the board members.

I honestly believe from attending the competitor meetings the past three years that it is 100 % the NRA trying or wanting to cut back the Nationals to three days. I don't know who Mr. Hoyer is talking to when he said he has talked to competitors and they all wanted to cut it back to three days. The complaints I hear is mainly the location and how long it takes to get there for a lot of the competitors, that is what is making the Nationals so long to go too. I for one look at it this way, now that I am there, I want to shoot everything I got to make it feel that it was worth travelling that far. Personally for me I am just 3 1/2 hours away from Albuquerque so I love where the Nationals are. But that is just me. I would travel to wherever the Nationals are held to be able to compete in what I once considered the pinnacle of PPC shooting. The way the NRA is treating the Nationals, I don't know how long I will still consider the Nationals as the pinnacle of our sport.

Hopefully everyone will make their voices heard. You are correct in that the NRA will keep silent on this hoping this goes away and we all just accept what has been pushed down our throats.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement