Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Re: ENDANGERED REVOLVERS
    • Mike (Login MKT_PPC)
      Posted Jun 25, 2015 8:46 PM

JPE,

As you know I lit it up last year about the team matches becoming paper matches. End result, team matches were back and there is a new rule in the rule book stating team matches at the Nationals MUST be separately fired.

I was one of the participants at last year's competitors meeting and can verify there was absolutely no discussion about phasing out the revolver over the next few years. I am not happy about this turn of events in the least.

It seems like every year for the last 4 or 5 years the folks at LEAD, or their bosses, have been trying to make BS changes, generally immediate before the Nationals. Remember, just a few years ago they tried reclassifying everyone "to make it fair for those who only shoot Stock auto" or some sort of BS reason. The impromptu competitors meeting we had at the range got ugly and Caine Robinson had to fly out from Virginia to tell the folks to restore everyone's classification.

I personally think a couple folks in the LEAD are purposely trying to kill off the PPC sport.

Mike Tangas, NRA Benefactor Life Member
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Law EnforcementCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement